Regensburg, 04.06.2009
I'm not sure if it was the Tuesday or Wednesday, at least I was in a slide talk on Iran that took place in the cult and Diba office in cancer alley. It was a very interesting lecture in a wonderful, family atmosphere where there was also the Regensburg singer Charlie Meim among the guests. When leaving, he gave me a CD on which he had contributed. As it turned out, the CD was not only beautiful but also has an inter-esting background, and I understand from the booklet. The CD I liked it so much that I want to tell about it. But first the title: From Radiation
my eyes
The most beautiful songs from the studio of Kurt Lowinger and Helmut NieberleTexte Kurt Lowinger,
music by Helmut Nieboer.
Performed by Helmut Nieboer & Friends
with singers Steffi Denk, Dana Darau,
Isabel Kramer and the singers Jörg Seidel and Charlie Meim.
Background: In October 2004, died of Regensburg poet Kurt Lowinger. Lowinger was a writer who has worked in adult education.
0 comments:
Post a Comment