Friday, March 4, 2011

Could I Get Herpes By Humping Myself

happy, a little bit, for now ^ ^

Oh man I had written about the idea of single parents Wg with a good friend. We are desperate. I read a lot on the internet about needs and the communities and so we took away the last hope. But what good is the whole article, so today I called my staff and he thought Argentina that would be totally in order and a community of need would be only if the will is there to keep a relationship together. We were a group home and everything good. The only what might be is that they remove us from the Hartz € 30 or 40 because we buy jointly, saving money.
Yes, he would only agree to a move (which he does) and a Muddi WG is no more through. And of course, find an apartment is clear.

I'm so excited and we want naja not sit here forever on our Hartz nech .. I'm going to look to August a 400 € job and then hopefully go into the recognition of year can be. For the little there is of course great, almost like brothers and sisters grow up. And we no longer hang Muddis every night from here and bored. And much more advantages which anyone can think so ... Oh man finally a ray of hope on the horizon :-)

my parents will not like that at all. Well'm old enough and Grandpa and Grandma n guilty Luis separate I do not even have, we are talking about 12 km away ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment