So yesterday I n bissl rumgefärbt and [then I need tinted on 12 only tinting and can take care of the hair of others and drink more champagne!]
Finds plenty bright.
belongings onto bleached (orange) hair the color of Pillar Box Red Directions made.
Hmm naja'm still ruby red, the darkest red and direction will the next time a little mix to .
The pictures songwriter course again distorted and remains for me at the moment only my phone as a camera, the old one is yes, thanks to the monster child aka the destroyer over> _ \u0026lt;
And here are the Monster child.
I wanted him this morning to make a pirate. pirate. Hellooo? How cooool!!
Did the Lord do not.
All Bandanas from Mama's collection have been ripped from his head to come up with make-up need the (correct) man does not always.
So Monster normal in the day care center sent and when he comes back?
As kittens ?!!!!!
No, I correct as Tiiiiger ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment