of tomatoes and cucumbers
Today I present you like a product that I have been buying almost daily use and it has become one of my most helpful tools: The Anti-Red Base of p2!
Although the green strain of the two is really not as common as it seems, I can hardly do without them.
Some days I really have very red cheeks, and with blood stains on the face, which look beautiful and not in combination with either zuvollgeklatscht Rouge or act more "heated". Precisely why I was looking for a base, which should lessen this. After my disappointing experience with alverde I reached then p2 and was really excited.
As you all know green is the complementary color to red -> The colors stand out in a quasi each other and the complexion will thus act more even. From the pack I'm so not really sure how you read
HERE can. If women then has time to get product from the bottle, but ranges from a tiny amount, because otherwise one would really look like a frog, you either distributed throughout the face or partially. For me it's always different. And behold: Gone are the red areas! The skin looks a little pale, but as plotting over it anyway even make-up and / or regulates the powder again. I also think it also has another 2-in-1 effect. For the complexion, as with the rose-pink base, more even and the biggest bonus: I tend not allergic, as with the rose-pink version. To me that is a clear buy aftermarket product!
0 comments:
Post a Comment