I got a job interview for the recognition year :-)) and that the youth in Cologne office. There, the posts of the area for children will be awarded. Am 24.3. 2011th My first invitation, otherwise there were only refusals, no response or an acknowledgment.
Yeah Yeah to say, but nothing ever but still better than the just mentioned :-)
marred my happiness is only just gastrointestinal infection by the evil monster of the family now haunts. Luis has given us in the night from Wednesday to Thursday insomnia by food and carried out by tens of linen endure can be had. Yesterday he slept the whole day, feverish and howled. Today he's fine, eat it and still no fever. For that I am now it. Until now, the usual stomach pains and Gegrummel, but I am not remain. Hach ker, caught me just hope not as strong as Mini.
Until then, your sick monster
Mini in healthy sleep
This morning we went to take pictures of me well enough to describe their new pictures ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment