Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Iron-on Transfers Laser Printer



I was allowed to test the new "Gloss Mania" series of p2 and I will tell you how I like to have things so .. or not.


As the name suggests, promises p2 with a new formulation extra "Gloss effect" for both products. First, however, for Mascara: The brush seemed to me once very promising "no fly legs and much longer," I was thinking at first impression but already I've noticed how when you open (tough) Konistenz the liquid is and how much excess product on the brush stuck. I also got a well-known perfume in the nose: It smells like 100% Color Window colors: D When applying I was then a little disappointed: There were no flies actually two, but also no length and no volume va! My lashes looked through this extra gloss wet and stuck out. As if I had not made up me. For me, unfortunately, a total flop Product:-S


Now for the eyeliner: Front Way: liquid eyeliner I am NOT a fan.
Again, this left me with a good impression at first sight, for that special thing is that there are no tufts, no, it is a very flexible rubber / Schaumstoffbürstchen. But again, I noticed this strange percolation: very fluid, but still totally tough. When I went to a few lines on the back of the hand and smeared it all even though p2 advertises that it is fast drying, it took an eternity until it was dry. I realized then experimenting on the eye: a quick look up and you could see a great negative on the upper eyelid. is
After drying matt by the way he completely. So off with mirror-glitter-gloss effect
on eyes smeared all again and maybe even know some of what to expect: This nasty notch is formed and the man (you can see on the back of the hand image!) at least 2 times over it has to anything halfway looks decent. Here again I have to say, the eyeliner is happy with me by: (




Conclusion: All show and no .. unfortunately: Great

!
♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment