Thursday, February 24, 2011

Microsoft Flightsimulator X Delux

My eyebrows & I

... the never ending story.
I must say that for me the styling of the eyebrows at the time really is secondary.
straight to "normal" days, I'm not really expensive make-up: A little powder here and there Kajal then 2 layers of mascara - done.
seems for many the issue but still an important component in her morning routine to be, because "the eyebrows are the frame of the face" and because I thought that I also dedicate a post once my hair above the eyes.


Then, when they sometimes have a lucky day and I me (of course outside of plucking, because I am under a week) in order to take care of the whole looks like this:


evil, remove superfluous hairs


filling
Yes, I am a friend of the pen. Although many claim the pin would hold less longer than the powder, I am quite a different view. I have always felt that the powder after a certain time otherwise where, but not in my eyebrow.


hide and forms
That happens to a perfectly ordinary eyelash and brow comb, which is on nearly every cheap brush set already included.


fixing
Since I use the well-known eye brow gel, which after a certain time, this beautifully appetizing assumes brown color.


Förtig.


The effort it is for me a bit part but not worth it ^ ^

for you eyebrows are an important issue?

♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment