Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where Do I Rent A Bed?

Ödigkeit limits!

Again weekend. Yesterday I was eating with ner friend, did well again n not open evening lounging sofa. My life just ödet me, it's totally boring, los nothing, niente. Can you die from Ödigkeit? I mean day passes but the evening is always the same shit, mini clock is at 19 in bed and then? TV broadcast, where eh is just shit, Internet (always the same) and then early to bed is wat you do it. Gäähn ... Since nominal girlfriend found its counterpart is also nothing to do with those more I go to work and not at the moment. I need people around me.

matured in me so long been the idea of a lone WG. Yesterday at dinner I talked about it and Deniz. She is my age and has a son is 15 months old. Right now she is homeless, because in her old rats O_o and the landlord does not care drum. Well it would help so much and it would not be so isolated. The small would have quasi n "sibling" and so on. I then yesterday even after 4-room apartment looked and my God how cheap here but the rents are in contrast to Cologne. Couple could be great in a large apartment . Make An example here: 5 rooms, terrace, 118qm, 730 warm. Couple feasible. But since I do not know where and if I can make my probationary year, I can see so much I want ... Hmph ... All times again in the balance, as I "hate!

Become gonna wind me now more mothers in forums, and Luis register me at the children's gymnastics, indoor swimming unsafe. Maybe there are mothers in my area but cool ^ ^
must move maybe my fat ass to free myself from his solitary confinement:-D



Up for then

0 comments:

Post a Comment