Oh man himself knows someone with sinus infections? Always takes so long? Have now since last Tuesday of this headache, antibiotics since Friday and Sunday wars meantime ok now and I burst back of the skull. Pregnant again tomorrow to see a doctor. Funny shit.
then a bad and good news. The bad first.
that I will have to stop training. No chance, the youth welfare office is located at the upper hand and the pay not. I do every month 150 € debt to the kindergarten. To me on her own. They are now already more than € 600 and until the end of the internship, it would sometimes loose € 1,300 after I added the half of the month, no more coal and have also Debt to make friends. Also, I paid my mother's monthly return the license. And so this rat tail moves on to infinity. The thought makes me so angry, it was all in vain. Since September I fight for this internship, I can not.
Get Luis take it or not, from the kindergarten and the kindergarten calling to ask if he is not from 1.6. (His third building) may be already taken, then he has a right to Betreuung.Ich will take care of my probationary year, and borne to a mother child health cure, oh yeah and not forgetting debt: - / /
Now for the good news. The school has here in the circle accepted me.
find Without school I would make the recognition of year also can not.
Well after all :-) Now I just need ne point, then all is well.
Now I give me back down my headaches.
beautiful evening you \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment