Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Do A Landing Strip Wax Image

change the addiction 1534362536te

Well yes that is the desire for change listen to me I think never.
(deep psychological reasons we cling times from today ^ ^)
Be it that my room in the apartment totally happy to move again after some time, but all so want to have pointed to the beginning there was ^ ^.
Well Hokage at the clothes, style, safety is something else.
hairstyles And then, where would we be on topic.
I hair so now Wear short and will first be briefly brings to mind yet again the question of the hair color. Gääähn would not like as if I had one year ago from red to black changed because the dye always so elaborate and ne was huge mess.
Now I want it back red.
I can snip because of the short hair at least every 5 weeks now have hair, at least the sides and back of the head so calm and I color.
grow hair, bleached, and even the stuff works so well known, not .
Well as good short speech no sense
Back to RED!

And for those who do not know a year ago had looked like with red hair, this photo spam .

In the photos I was still 10 kg lighter, so I'm Horst in a year 10 again got eaten> _ \u0026lt;
But thanks to my heavy cold and the gastro-intestinal infection I got rid of 7 kg. ;
kg are 3 back on it, since most of it was water loss
But even in that period, my stomach "flat" than ever and the feeling had the first fired again and I am motivated including exercise bike ;-).
But that should not today be the topic ^ ^










The hair style is so very different now, 'm curious how it will look derjetzigen.
On 12 March is girls night with Deniz and Yve and champagne, bleaching and lot 'red hair color (all 3 Redheads)
Looking forward huge it \u0026lt;!
3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3


0 comments:

Post a Comment