Today I want to give you a view into my bathroom corner.
The idea I have of gemopst Mimi and a bit modified)
The idea I have of gemopst Mimi and a bit modified)
Come on!
Of the things that are marked with an "R " nor reviews are planned.
-------
Syoss Moisture Conditioner
Balea Pure + Fresh Shampoo R
Balea + Smooth Shampoo R
----- -
Veet hair removal cream
Balea Milk 'n' Shave Peach
Balea Body Lotion Best Age
------
Balea creme caramel soap
Synergen Feuchtigkeitsfluid R
Sebamed soap (for washing brush) R
pads
As you can see: Balea ruled my bathroom ^ ^
In addition, a few styling products in my cosmetics cabinet in my room:
Taft Hair foam
Alverde Dove deodorant spray deodorant
L'Oreal heat protection
got2b Pussycat
Balea dry shampoo R
and and and .. This cabinet is full with thousands of products and product residues stagnate somewhere in the back ^ ^ I think any of you know this fractured, half-empty bottle Dösschen and do not just want to be empty!
So now the doors are closed again, however, and the castle veriegelt:)
♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment