Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nike Breast Cancerwrestling Shoe

short hair a la Rihanna

I just love this woman. From the very beginning.
Pon de Replay, one of my absolute love songs Ling and anyway the first album was or is the hammer.
Then came the songs were sau geil naja and songs were annoying the time just after calming.
Regardless I like dat Rihanna and especially likes her short hair :-) I think I
ch in the video Take a bow saw them the first time with the short hair, I was immediately blown away, she is so incredibly good.
see many not so, find long hair better.
I find them with long hair and beautiful, but somehow give the short character and I like that.
only look beautiful is boring, everyone can .
So and now photos of my favorite hairstyle winner :-)









Oh had, and still the imitators ^ ^


So then you have probably. Nice evening :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment