Man what a day, laaaaaangweilig.
And these air heating me go mad.
Well not at the detriment poorly insulated homes. If I do not want my heating on at night 2, I shine in the morning. But suppose you could not sweat like before.
That's dew!! Ass cold.
And just shoot the whole day to the heating have, makes my head mud.
A short trip to get to her car with Anni ausm Nachbarkaff.
On the way I have noticed small changes in the Mini Monster.
red cheeks, small glassy eyes
short.! fever were
Ok as we returned home we vegetated in the true sense of the rest of the afternoon in front of us. Mini was between delirium and exited Fiebergebrabbel and I lay beside it and prayed that I would not infect whatever he has.
for 18 clock he is in bed asleep and hopefully healthy.
now I surf around a bit, put me to bed and read and am glad to bring this Sunday behind me to be able to
Oh yeah yesterday my ma I still cut the sides shorter, I was not 100% satisfied. Now we have the bangs are longer and the hair is sitting.
skin clean ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment