Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jordan Originals And Retro Difference



follows Artdeco Now Part 2 of the series.
Today's review is about the Hydra Booster Lip Colour in the 36th Artdeco advertises that this lip gloss, as the name suggests, is extra moisturizing and thus also provides the "wetlook" effect and not the lips dry out. Whether this is so, you will now be able to read.



Includes 6ml, Price: 9,50 € Durability: 24 months

The packaging like it very much: simple but still very high processed. What I particularly like here is the latch mechanism, as soon as the zuschraubt Lipgloss: No open from Unachtsambarkeit more lip gloss. In addition, the sponge also feel very pleasantly soft on the lips.
The consistency is wonderful! Neither too runny, too hard, too tough to adhesive. Just the right place! The "Hydra Boost" he also holds promise: it provides a great feeling on the lips - more caring as "disturbing".
About color I can also complain of no way: The brown clay with pink pigmentation has a great impact, such as the Swatch proves









The durability for a lip gloss is also very good. Now I can not say exactly when is gone, but I have not had this feeling like other lip glosses, they're gone after 10 minutes.


Conclusion
For some the price may be daunting, but I think he is worth every penny!
He has become one of my absolute favorites and I want him to miss any more. Moreover, it fits almost any lipstick from my collection.
So absolute Recommended!

♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment