Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Mp3 From Shareaza



Since I have Artdeco have generously made a couple of products coming to test wants to start, I now have a 3-part series in which her 3 Reviews of 3 Read product to Artdeco can.

The first was the ever-popular eye shadow base


Includes 5ml for € 6.80
Durability: 24 months

far can the base slightly removed from the Tiegelchen. Difficult I imagine it before that if it was a bit empty, because the same problem I had with the Manhattan base. Finally, I had to contort my fingers very funny, until I came to the last bit ^ ^
The texture is very creamy, the Base "melts" quasi even if one passes a finger over it and do the same if . they then distributed to the eyelid
The color is cream / brown and contained a slight silver lining:


The scent is very nice, reminds me a bit of perfume for men.
Now the most important: color and durability

The base helps, like almost every other base and to strengthen the clear eye shadow, but it can happen when one takes a bit too much, or they are not evenly distributed, that light staining formed, which then mainly in very dull colors stand out



The shelf life has really surprised me: In my case, the base holds the loose all day without withdraw the crease, as opposed to Manhattan or uma.
Also Monday at which to my 10-hour sports schedule is, they can endure without complaint.

Conclusion:
I think the base is a really great product. It has everything a neat base needs: color enhancement and durability.
Whoever has not yet found his perfect eye shadow base, should be this one definitely watch again.

♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment