So if Mini can not be monsters, he is not happy I think.
5.30 Mini Clock comes to me, crawled into bed.
Merkt I do not react and behave calmly,
Eventually he catches it with his fingernails rumzukratzen on the bed sheets.
felt after 7363 minute I turn around and hold on to his hands and fall asleep again. One day I wake up because he plays drums with his feet. Grrrr ... I ignore ...
Next is monotonous annoying mom? Mama? Mama? Mama? More than hum I get back not go.
Then he stands up, introduces himself my bed and starts to scream and cry.
so spurious heartbreaking that I want to give him most like the golden raspberry for his lousy acting .
I ignore, but I am alive thanks to the many small torture. Last but not least, he turns on the bedside lamp and yells to me: "MAMAAAA AUFSTEEEHEEENN!" ear.
Jahaaaa I get up, you've won smaller Psycho Drill Instructor wonderful son.
0 comments:
Post a Comment