belongings at Choco found this stick and I find it very interesting :-)
first Can you often remember your dreams?
Depends on at certain times each night, sometimes not at all. Right now, I remember quite rare.
second Do you remember like in your dreams?
's about right? :-)
third Are your dreams positive or negative?
Slightly positive
4th is schonmal one of your dreams come true?
not that I know, no
5th Afraid you've seen you before your dreams when you first as a horror film or up bad thoughts before falling asleep oppress?
Yes from time to time already. I am a person that handles bad and then just in a dream does. Before, I was not allowed to play Super Mario on the Nintendo console because I always dreamed then I would be Mario and wwürde wall or walls crushed.
Vanilla Sky I have after I've dreamed gechaut him completely again ^ ^
6th Do you dream long dreams, or rather only "short clips"?
differences, rather short episodes
7th Do you tell your neighbor about your dreams as they move up or as you are silent about it because you think dreams are unimportant?
Yes I tell if I moved the dream whether positive or negative
8th If it were possible that others see your dreams, would you allow it?
God rather not:-D
9th Have you ever dreamed about something and when you woke up, could you feel even dreamed?
Yes especially after nightmares, that feeling remains throughout the day will cling to me and I will not let go.
10th Have you ever sleep walked?
Yes, once as a child I often am sleepwalking.
My mother was always afraid because my room was upstairs and I often you have walked into the kitchen down and I curled up in front of the oven ^ ^ have
11th Have you ever noticed in a dream that you dream?
Yes, I also turn to nightmares. I will then usually awaken themselves, but not create.
12th Can you control your dreams and sometimes the do and what you want?
No, that would be nice ^ ^
13th Tell us about your worst nightmare!
is especially bad when I dream it, the Mini what happens and he dies. 3 of these violent dreams I had. awake In shouts and tears. Always cursed real and serious. has suppressed fears that any mother. I bear sole responsibility stop, think that increases the internal pressure again
14th ! Tell us your most beautiful dream
oh to sweet dreams I remember tend to be temporary:-D
15th Can you sleep well, if someone else is in bed next to you?
No, because I'm not too used to think I
16th Is there one thing / person / animal / ..etc. of which you very often dream of?
Luis course:)
When I had no contact with Yvo, I've dreamed each night the first 2 months of it. Whether as actor or as an extra. She was always there.
17th Were you a dream schonmal mind busy all day?
employees not only this oppressive feeling has attended the whole day present
18th Do you dream at night or you're a (e) daydreamer (in)?
ne day not more :-) can participate
who feel like it has
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment