Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stacey Fart Fart Fantasy

blah blah Kotz Kotz Kotz

must complain again. Was yesterday at the Youth Office at to explain the newly created border situation and to make a new request for reimbursement. However, I can even forget

Trulla JA:.. "It's nice when it's changed for the situation to a positive for us but everything remains the same, you need not make this internship!"

Me: "Yes, but it increases my chances but immensely to find a place for recognition year, I'm finally out 4 years from the occupation."

Trulla JA: "I do not even know where their problem is, from 1.8 is the Luis anyway in the nursery and in the meantime. yes they can look after him at home.

I (thought): You raffs also nothing you stupid cow
I (said): "? Returns the no possibility"

Trulla JA: Yeah, um .. er .. so would eventually assumed the costs if the place where they make the probationary year, they certify that they were not stopped without this internship

I. "OOOKK"

Oh hey you, I'll do every month 150 € debt to Luis daycare because I can only pay half the € 450 are now already have the debt.. is not, I am forced to stop so the internship (:-( I'll tell you I'm so glad when I've nothing more to do with these incompetent people from YES.

Finding a place designed to be as difficult . I'm not flexible, can not make a shift. The kindergartens that could come into question for me (travel time, integrative or curative education) already have their interns for this year. The 2 workshops in my area would be my last chance.

I am applying in parallel but also in Cologne, there is more choice and if I could find and what not, I take a move to purchase. Would naturally be associated with a lot of stress. But now I have the special permit ....

So fingers crossed that I'll find something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment