Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prefisso Telefonico Verizon



I think it was just under 2 days, was started on Twitter a small survey of Milchschoki which powder Woman for so used. When I explained what I so daily pudere in the face, was in great demand, because if I can not specifically tell about it and now I do



Yes, I was the distributed as a child not only to certain places, no, I brush my face today. For what else is good, you can experience in this post.

What is good for babies, may "adults" not hurt

For me there is a clear purpose weapon.

As mentioned earlier, I use it almost daily for the powdering of the nose.
It not only smells well, it matted (even most of the day), my skin incredibly soft , and can be beautifully incorporated . Since the powder is white or transparent, it can really use any person, without having to worry how fresh look from the chick toaster. Additionally, you should have with the product to be more or less afraid of rashes pimples.

is flushed acted as a secret tip for , sensitive skin after shaving - and yes even I can understand that. Simply apply a bit and wait ..

Bad hair day? No time to wash your hair? these problems I know only too well when I'm sitting in my sleep Clock exhibit, and I am wondering why I'm not long ago in school oO wash hair then there is no time for more. I still have a slightly greasy approach, I take the easy Dösschen at hand and a powder brush and put a little on the scalp and: see tadaa .. The hair fresh and airy from ..

also It is also super convenient for travel: you can easily fill a small amount of powder into a jar and move quickly nachpudern times if necessary.

containing 100 grams for about 3 € are really incredibly productive! I use it now over a year, as you now know for almost everything and it will and will not empty!

Yes I do I hope you could bring the hidden functions of a baby powder in more detail and would be pleased if you report me, what experiences you have with this product may be made already:)

♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment