Friday, January 28, 2011

Shoveling Snow Fingers Swollen For Hours

sick day

Oh man so crappy I am not long felt. Wednesday night the cough or cold n greasy Thursday and get deader than dead Have Luis delirious for Kita down and 8:30 to 15:00 clock slept. Fever and chills, headache with no end. Schööön. Somehow managed to drive a car and mini-fetched from the day care center. 3 hours somehow rumbekommen (Mini is really very compassionate and has played fine on the couch next to Mom Lego) and the evening vegetating on the couch.

This morning it was already a bit better. No more fever and head a little clearer. Luis wanted to bring to daycare and then wat is? Car door lock is frozen, and no super Enteisungsdingens there. For cycling, I felt definitely too weak. I say in the Kita called and complained to the teacher my pain and what does it do? Obtained from the Luis. How nice right? I went back to bed and I slept for 2 hours. Now go a little way better. And I hope the door lock has the same de-ice itself.



0 comments:

Post a Comment