Saturday, January 22, 2011

Custom Voices For Magellan Gps



Some time ago Milchschoki and Daisy have decided to start us for the blog, in essence, represent a small make-up series. The first theme was decided soon: Winter!

I wanted it away from bright, glittering colors but rather what you would wear something darker so maybe not every day. The colors were also clear: it should be blue - a color that can be combined well with black.
As I said, I think, not just for everyday wear. But see for yourself:

For the right image, the colors are unfortunately a bit distorted: It looks as if I had highlighted to green with oO


's go on it and a brush I oriented myself in the placement of the colors on the Principles for the Smokey Eye:


The base of the blue, liquid eye shadow from the Sun Love LE've used from p2 to the blue to intensify a little. The colors are some of the 96 range of 38 and the girl is black with b.pretty. Mascara served as the essence stays on and on and on.
A detailed tutorial I would like you now do not necessarily deliver. I think the pictures are self-explanatory ^ ^
If you are interested in the make ups of Milchschoki & Daisy, it looks best on their blog or in essence represent a look. There you'll find something in any case.

♥




0 comments:

Post a Comment